Re: [Full-disclosure] Plague Proof of Concept Linux backdoor

On 10/22/06, cdejrhymeswithgay@xxxxxxxx <cdejrhymeswithgay@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 06:29:35 -0500 hijacker@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
even if they have ssh access, there is still nothing they can do,
except
<snip>
You said "there" when it should be "their."

Err, this isnt alt.nitpickers.english, and in fact we have a lot of
non-english speakers on the list so correcting the usage of possessive
pronouns of contributors isnt recommended.

That being said, his usage of the word there is accurate and correct ;-)

Their: The possessive case of the personal pronoun they; as, their
houses; their country.

there: [adv] in that matter; "I agree with you there"

no worries mate, all in good fun!

-JP

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Plague Proof of Concept Linux backdoor
    ... Err, this isnt alt.nitpickers.english, and in fact we have a lot ... his usage of the word there is accurate and ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ... Please use correct English as the primary language of this list is ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: pictures of myself/me?
    ... Eric Walker, and myself.The odds against this particular ... Could it be that the crap and ignorance are coming from you? ... USAGE NOTE: The -self pronouns, such as myself, yourselves, and herself, are ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: pictures of myself/me?
    ... Eric Walker, and myself.The odds against this particular ... Could it be that the crap and ignorance are coming from you? ... USAGE NOTE: The -self pronouns, such as myself, yourselves, and herself, are ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: pictures of myself/me?
    ... Could it be that the crap and ignorance are coming from you? ... Okay, Okay, Skitt posted in agreement with you. ... USAGE NOTE: The -self pronouns, such as myself, yourselves, and herself, are ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: pictures of myself/me?
    ... Eric Walker, and myself.The odds against this particular ... troika all winding up on the same side of a usage question must be ... Could it be that the crap and ignorance are coming from you? ... pronouns, as in Like yourself, I have no apologies to make. ...
    (alt.usage.english)