Subject: Re: [#55295087] Flaw In Google Search Engine

From: security-external@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, April 28, 2006 11:38 am
To: "Aditya Sood" <Aditya@xxxxxxxxxxx>

-----

Thank you for your note. Please rest assured that Google never
inserts jokes or sends messages by changing the order of its
results. Occasionally, when a particular website is the subject of
public attention, other sites begin linking to it. This may
elevate its importance as gauged by our ranking software, which
assigns a PageRank value based in part on who links to a given
page. Higher ranking in Google results may lead to more awareness,
which may lead to more links and so on. One side effect of not
using an editorial viewpoint to determine the ranking of results
is that anomalies occasionally occur. We view such occasions as
opportunities for us to learn more about how the web works and how
to improve our algorithms for all searches in the future.

Regards,
The Google Team

"

We view such occasions as
opportunities for us to learn more about how the web works and how
to improve our algorithms for all searches in the future.
"

Go Away Andrew.You are not suppose to understand the things.Leave it.
Not for ur side.

Stoic attitude Sucks.

Translation: "Nothing to see here, move along." Google hasn't
"accepted" anything in that response.