Subject: Re: [#55295087] Flaw In Google Search Engine

From: security-external@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, April 28, 2006 11:38 am
To: "Aditya Sood" <Aditya@xxxxxxxxxxx>

-----

Thank you for your note. Please rest assured that Google never
inserts jokes or sends messages by changing the order of its
results. Occasionally, when a particular website is the subject of
public attention, other sites begin linking to it. This may
elevate its importance as gauged by our ranking software, which
assigns a PageRank value based in part on who links to a given
page. Higher ranking in Google results may lead to more awareness,
which may lead to more links and so on. One side effect of not
using an editorial viewpoint to determine the ranking of results
is that anomalies occasionally occur. We view such occasions as
opportunities for us to learn more about how the web works and how
to improve our algorithms for all searches in the future.

Regards,
The Google Team

"

We view such occasions as
opportunities for us to learn more about how the web works and how
to improve our algorithms for all searches in the future.
"

Go Away Andrew.You are not suppose to understand the things.Leave it.
Not for ur side.

Stoic attitude Sucks.

Translation: "Nothing to see here, move along." Google hasn't
"accepted" anything in that response.

  • Re: Man Arrested for Video Taping an Officer from his own Property
    ... Just use google or utube. ... I cannot just waste my time trying to educate you. ... You know as well as we do that there are very few if any occasions ... where arrests have been made in the UK. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Filling a list box
    ... >> Any clues as to what this means? ... You can always google on that.. ... it's seems to happen in some specifics ... occasions. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Googling:Google Meta Bugs
    ... Well if google has accepted it so better you should too. ... Higher ranking in Google results may lead to more awareness, ... We view such occasions as ... "accepted" anything in that response. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Google headings
    ... Surely Google are being a bit OTT with their Sesame Street theme aren't ... All other occasions only get one day but this one is going on ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Check keyword density for URL with https
    ... > with low keyword density beating out a site, in the rankings, that has ... > their site ranking better thataway. ... I had top positions at Google about 1-2 years ago. ... > those keywords when all they are doing is putting up essentially blank ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)