[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2006-0176-1 openldap openldap-clients openldap-servers
- From: rPath Update Announcements <announce-noreply@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:49:11 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2006-0176-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Local Deterministic Privilege Escalation
Previous versions of the openldap package contain a slapd daemon
which allows remote authenticated users with selfwrite Access
Control List (ACL) privileges to modify arbitrary Distinguished
Names (DN), a privilege escalation vulnerability.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2006-0175-2 openssl openssl-scripts
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1186-1] New cscope packages fix arbitrary code execution
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2006-0175-2 openssl openssl-scripts