Re: [Full-disclosure] [Full-Disclosure] Re: [VulnWatch] Sun passwd(1)Command Vulnerability

That's naughty.

----- Original Message -----
From: myidgaurd-findme@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] [Full-Disclosure] Re: [VulnWatch] Sun passwd(1)Command Vulnerability

how can i disable the anti virus of the victims' yahoo mail id?? if i send a mail attachment with a virus, the anti virus detects it and stops the attachment from downloading.. how can i deactivate the security

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Noise
    ... I was recommended this list to expose Yahoo security ... issues" within the media that you currently blog about. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] No anti-virus software? No internet connection
    ... But anti virus is only the second line of defense or the third. ... Tom has a point that end-users must take some responsibility ... Subject: [Full-disclosure] No anti-virus software? ... users is that "everyone on the Internet is out to get you" ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Standalone PC Lockdown
    ... Shopping ... > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! ... > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... > Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-disclosure] Noise
    ... criminality to work out the bad guys at Yahoo. ... issues" within the media that you currently blog about. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Ron Livingston likes to touch little boys
    ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)