Re: [Full-disclosure] Backdooring PDF Files
- From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:18:07 +0300 (EEST)
It is always possible to check the installed Acrobat plug-in with the following test URL:
(FF and MSIE)
The following command works only in Gecko-based browsers:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Backdooring PDF Files
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] RE: OT - Check this out - Full disclosure is apt for this.
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Backdooring PDF Files
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apple QuickTime