[Full-disclosure] Re: OT - Check this out - Full disclosure is aptfor this

Throwaway1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Contex -

====================================
If you consider that America are
able to lie about the weapons of mass
destruction and then admit it,
====================================
"America" never lied about WMD.
America is not in a position to prove that any WMD stockpiles
existed past December of 1998, when Saddam kicked out the UN; but
at worst that makes them wrong, not liars.

All the stuff about VX nerve gas *HAS* to be conscious, knowing,
deliberate lies.

Why? Because the stuff has a shelf-life of twelve weeks, and anyone who's
claiming a decade later that there's a ton and a half of the stuff
unaccounted for KNOWS for a fact that even if it did still exist in any
recognizable form it would be less harmful than dirty dishwater.

I'm sorry, but the *publicly known* facts were so blatantly in opposition
to the conclusions promulgated by the warmongers that I'm not willing to
accept 'mistaken' as a plausible explanation.

cheers,
DaveK

  • Re: I told you so!
    ... WMD were found, but not in any significant quantity. ... and words like 'absolutely' and 'lie' ... The Iraq problem isn't ... who had ties to Iran. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: How can the Republicans run up the debt like they do?
    ... They don't give a goddamn about America. ... >>Kleenex you're the one that hates America. ... >Subordinates of the President, who work there 'at the pleasure of the ... I think I see where your sympathies lie and what type of leader you ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: {OT} Obama and Acorn
    ... Of course he will keep on repeating the same lie, ... They hate America, and don't belong here. ... SMS had the balls to call you, me, Scott and the rest pathological LIARS ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: {OT} Obama and Acorn
    ... Of course he will keep on repeating the same lie, ... They hate America, and don't belong here. ... SMS had the balls to call you, me, Scott and the rest pathological LIARS ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: I told you so!
    ... WMD were found, but not in any significant quantity. ... needlessly slaughtered, WHO was acting in a "knee jerk" manner, Fred? ... But a lie requires that one ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)