[Full-disclosure] Re: Linux kernel source archive vulnerable

  • Re: Cant find ruby after installation
    ... You might need to run 'make install' as root to actually install it, ... intention of building the latest version. ... This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Grounding - a question
    ... Brian Morrison wrote: ... Seems to me that this whole thing is designed to make it bloody awkward ... for anyone to install anything. ... Perhaps that's the intention:( ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Would you install lights?
    ... and could even say that I have no intention on flying at night. ... However I had no intention on getting married either. ... install lights anyway or just limit yourself to flying in the ... LED's are Light Emitting Diodes so they do qualify as lights, ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)
  • Re: Would you install lights?
    ... and could even say that I have no intention on flying at night. ... However I had no intention on getting married either. ... install lights anyway or just limit yourself to flying in the ... you could at least install the wiring. ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)
  • [Full-disclosure] Re: Linux kernel source archive vulnerable
    ... It is my understanding that the permissions are ... intentionally set that way. ... But intention does not imply security. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)