[Full-disclosure] Black Hat Briefings Japan Speakers Selected!

Hello Full Disclosure readers,

The Black Hat Briefings Japan '06 speakers have been selected. We received many presentations this year and we have chosen a broad sampling of topics facing security professionals today, with an emphasis on issues facing Asian Pacific region . The <http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-schedule.html>schedule is on line now and available on our<http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-main.html> Black Hat Japan site in both English and Japanese.

There will be 2 tracks, over 2 days comprised of renowned information and computer security professionals. We have a wide selection of topics this year from "<http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-speakers.html#Wicherski>Catching Malware" to an updated "<http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-speakers.html#Rutkowska>Subverting Vista Kernel"

Alex Stamos & Zane Lackey - Breaking AJAX Web Applications: Vulns 2.0 in Web 2.0
Jeremiah Grossman -Hacking Intranet websites from the outside: Malware just got a lot more dangerous
Dan Moniz - Six Degrees of XSSploitation
Paul Bohm -Taming Bugs: The art and science of writing secure code
Joanna Rutkowska - Subverting Vista Kernel For Fun And Profit
Kenneth Geers & Alexander Eisen - IPv6 World Update Strategy & Tactics
Heikki Kortti - Input Attack Trees
Mr. Sugiura - Winny P2P security
Darren Bilby - Low Down and Dirty: Anti-Forensic Rootkits
Thorsten Holz & Georg Wicherski - Catching Malware to Detect, Track and Mitigate Botnets
Yuji Hoshizawa - TBD
Scott Stender - Attacking Internationalized Software

Please check out the speakers page for updates
<http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-speakers.html>http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-speakers.html

There you will find Abstracts for the upcoming presentations and get background information on our speakers.

To register visit us on-line at:
<http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-registration/bh-registration.html#Japan.>http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-registration/bh-registration.html#Japan.
Act fast our early bird discount will end September 15th. We look forward to seeing you at Tokyo, Keio Plaza Hotel, October 3-6th, 2006.

More information on this years venue is available at:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-japan-06/bh-jp-06-en-venue.html .

Thank you,
Jeff Moss

  • [fw-wiz] Black Hat Briefings Japan Speakers Selected!
    ... Heikki Kortti - Input Attack Trees ... Thorsten Holz & Georg Wicherski - Catching Malware to Detect, ... There you will find Abstracts for the upcoming presentations and get background information on our speakers. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Black Hat Briefings Japan Speakers Selected!
    ... Heikki Kortti - Input Attack Trees ... Thorsten Holz & Georg Wicherski - Catching Malware to Detect, ... There you will find Abstracts for the upcoming presentations and get background information on our speakers. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Black Hat Briefings Japan Speakers Selected!
    ... Thorsten Holz & Georg Wicherski - Catching Malware to Detect, ... There you will find Abstracts for the upcoming presentations and get background information on our speakers. ... Act fast our early bird discount will end September 15th. ... Cenzic Hailstorm finds vulnerabilities fast. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Static problem
    ... I've been having a problem with static noise - it comes out of the ... screen action. ... Did you tried Other brand speakers to see if the speaker the causer! ... malware and viruses on your machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)