Re: [Full-disclosure] NETRAGARD-20060624 SECURITY ADVISORY] [ROXIO TOAST 7 TITANIUM - LOCAL ROOT COMPROMISE ]

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:15:39 CDT, daylasoul@xxxxxxxx said:

I assume you never considered that folks do gain access to peoples
accounts from time to time... so just for the sake of argument....
say I

Please take off topic discussions off list per the list charter.
Thank you kf.

We'll take it off the list the instant you explain to our satisfaction
how discussion of whether something is a security issue or not isn't
on-topic for this list.