From: "Cullen, Michael" [mailto:michael.cullen@xxxxxxxxxx]
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-disclosure] New Laptop Polices

Greetings all,

Given the new threats and the change in policy with the airlines and
traveling in and around the UK, has anyone changed their laptop and
portable computing device policy? We are being questioned about the
safety of executives traveling with their laptops.

Thank You,

Michael Cullen

Global Security, Universal Music Group

818 286-5473 (w) | 818 919-6974 (c)

UMG GSO Michael (aim) | UMG.GSO.Michael (gtalk) |
michael.cullen@xxxxxxxxxx (msn)

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that it is strictly prohibited (a) to disseminate,
distribute or copy this communication or any of the information
contained in it, or (b) to take any action based on the information in
it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.

  • Re: xorg.conf nx7000 dual head problem
    ... I had this same problem with Amilo D8830 laptop. ... This laptop has ATI Radeon Mobility 9000 M9 graphic controller, ... this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any ... If you have received this communication in error, ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: RH9 + Win2K
    ... to installation on a laptop - a Dell in particular. ... I am interested in doing this but it is a company laptop and don't ... > discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review ... > the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: In Regard to Spy Swap Trial in NY and Cambridge
    ... interesting that an old technology as beaming was able to be updated ... for short distance laptop to laptop communication. ... I thought the court transcript was interesting in many things ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • HP Pavilion g6-2292sa and debian
    ... this is the best laptop I can find within my budget with the spec I ... If you are not the intended recipient, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • communication not available
    ... I've set up a printer on my xp wired machine and shared it out to my vista ... laptop. ... I get the following message "Communication Not Available" ...