[Full-disclosure] n3td3v please shutup, please shutup.

Right, i've kept quiet and read your bullshit for a good while now so I
thought i'd add to the noise on this list and say:

IM GONNA COME TO DEFCON AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU.

EOF _______________________________________________
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html

  • Re: Odd crash problem
    ... account of its more efficient and remarkably quiet PSU. ... Well, I guess with that sort of operational regime, the 'noise' must be ... by ear, the moment anything might go wrong. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: anybody else unimpressed with new graphics cards?
    ... fan noise in PC is something I just am not used to. ... > early Pentium machines were pretty quiet. ... other noise in the room that they dont notice how loud the PC is. ... My card and some other ATI high end cards can be bought with the Artic ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: A solution to gay camp kids
    ... quiet people must respect the rights of noisy people to have noise. ... the whole mass loses those who can not pray the ... enforcers to make everyone hold hands and ohm no matter if they want ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Neumann mikes with radio boom
    ... They are very quiet - at least, ... noise when hooked up to a radio transmitter. ... At first I thought it was a problem with my radio transmitter or, ... the battery chargers I keep on the cart throws off some RF that I ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Grand Canyon overflight proposal
    ... visitors prevent one from actually experiencing "peace and quiet. ... except for the aircraft. ... noise from the aircraft that flew over ever so often. ... noise comes from commercial flights overflying the canyon up high, ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)