Re: [Full-disclosure] cloning PC / run in VMware

Don't tell me a simple greyed out checkbox can stop you ...
^---> foudstone's showwin.exe usually does the trick

Actually, it's a bit harder.

At export time, the Crypto provider will check the "non exportable"
flag, even if you have "ungreyed" the checkbox.

From here you have 2 choices :

- Searching for the private key blob in the process memory.

- Patching the Crypto provider to kill the check (harder, because of WFP
and some internal checksums inside Crypto providers - e.g. RSAENH.DLL).

I have not heard of any readily usable code on the Internet, but looking
at the slides it should not be too hard to reproduce.

- Nicolas RUFF

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -