Re: [Full-disclosure] Online code and decode webpage

Yes, i agree that a Windows application with many kinds of encoding
and decoding algorithms all-in-one is good. but web service feel more
convenience some time when you don't want install something.
thanks.

2006/7/21, Roman Medina-Heigl Hernandez <roman@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Alice Bryson escribió:
> hi there
> http://www.lwang.org provide free online code and decode service
> website, including base64, hashes, cipher analyze and etc.

Which is your preferred/most complete *Windows* toolkit for performing a
similar task? Ideally a simple .exe including a GUI and featuring different
encoding/decoding (uuencode, base64, urlencode, etc) mechanisms, hashes
(MD4, MD5, SHA1, etc), encryption algorithms. Any all-in-one for this?

--

Saludos,
-Roman

PGP Fingerprint:
09BB EFCD 21ED 4E79 25FB 29E1 E47F 8A7D EAD5 6742
[Key ID: 0xEAD56742. Available at KeyServ]

Have a Good Day

  • Re: ADFS Development Issues
    ... One thing to keep in mind is that if a website is protected by ADFS V1, ... site to be automatically authenticated by our windows application so ... like a web service proxy. ... generated on the server. ...
  • Re: ADFS Development Issues
    ... site to be automatically authenticated by our windows application so ... based on redirects and possibly uses forms-based authentication to collect ... web service proxies don't handle this type of thing ... the server based on how it needs to work. ...
  • Re: Dynamically Change URL of web service
    ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Client ... > client apps will use the exact same web service, ... What this does is put an entry in the config file, ... >>> How can I dynamically change this when the client app loads. ...
  • Re: Tk 8.4.11 / Windows XP / Encoding problem
    ... Some of our clients are experiencing a weird problem on their Windows XP PCs. ... suddenly they start showing other characters instead of the correct utf-8 ... I also checked to see if the encoding in our ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Tk 8.4.11 / Windows XP / Encoding problem
    ... Some of our clients are experiencing a weird problem on their Windows XP PCs. ... I also checked to see if the encoding in our ... but it reported "utf-8" as it should. ... Tcl usually does proper detection of the system encoding. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)