Re: [Full-disclosure] PacSec 2006 CALL FOR PAPERS (Deadline Aug. 4; Event Nov. 27-30)
- From: "Alice Bryson" <abryson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:28:01 +0800
I'm analyzing a protocol, for debugging purpose, i need to do some
modify to normal packet which i have captured.
I'm now use Ethereal to capture the packets, it is a very good to
see the packets, but i can't modify the packets as i want.
I need a tool that can block and capture the packets from my host,
show me the packets and let me modify them, and then send out to the
Does anybody know such tools?
Thanks in advance!!
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] RUXCON 2006 Final Call For Papers
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: [EEYEB-20060227] D-Link Router UPNP Stack Overflow
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] PacSec 2006 CALL FOR PAPERS (Deadline Aug. 4; Event Nov. 27-30)
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Secunia Research: BitZipper unacev2.dll Buffer Overflow Vulnerability