Re: [Full-disclosure] PacSec 2006 CALL FOR PAPERS (Deadline Aug. 4; Event Nov. 27-30)

hi Guys:
I'm analyzing a protocol, for debugging purpose, i need to do some
modify to normal packet which i have captured.
I'm now use Ethereal to capture the packets, it is a very good to
see the packets, but i can't modify the packets as i want.
I need a tool that can block and capture the packets from my host,
show me the packets and let me modify them, and then send out to the
target host.
Does anybody know such tools?
Thanks in advance!!

--
homepage:http://www.lwang.org
mailto:abryson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • kernel module, TCP state, and mbuf question
    ... Im currently working on a kernel module to modify data on tcp sessions ... leaving and coming into the box. ... When I modify the data in the tcp packets, the size of that data may ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • NDIS driver to modify IP headers
    ... certain multicast flows of data that are being sent by a Windows computer. ... I am using NuMega's DriverNetworks to create the driver and I am able to ... I know that I cannot modify NDIS packets that I did not allocate, ...
  • Re: Challenge/response and nonces
    ... man-in-the-middle can forward the stream of random numbers but modify ... the plaintext that is sent in the same packets. ... scheme, there is nothing that binds the two together. ... I'll try to explain my threat model by splitting the set of attackers ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Modify payload of TCP/IP packets
    ... Retreive all TCP/IP packets ... This should happen in a way transparent to the the application layer. ... Is there a convenient tool / library / interface to retreive, modify ...
  • Manipulating HTTP communication
    ... I'm looking for a way to manipulate (i.e. modify the packets of) http ... Patch the source code before the network layer (I might not have the ...