Re: [Full-disclosure] CFP: DA Workshop - ISOI
- From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 17:26:28 -0400
On 7/8/06, Gadi Evron <ge@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:
> And, for the second time, in the second forum (but with no answer as yet),
> I ask "Why is this closed to these communities?". These are the very
> communities most closely involved with the very topics being presented.
> What is the logic here?
Okay, open only to these.
hehe, some things spell checkers just cant fix :-P
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] i've found an exploit, but i want to make it do something before i report it
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] i've found an exploit, but i want to make it do something before i report it
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] CFP: DA Workshop - ISOI