Re: [Full-disclosure]

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 05:03:13 CDT, Reece Mills said:

My God at the spin.... I've got to quit drinking.

My, how the world changes. I'm not sure which aspect I would have found more
astounding 6 or 7 years ago - that Microsoft would want Adam doing threat
modeling for them, or that Adam would find threat modeling for Microsoft an
interesting career move.

I don't actually know Adam personally, only by reputation - but I'd like to
wish him and Microsoft a long and productive collaboration (yes yes, very
self-serving of me - a Microsoft that Adam is productive at means better
product and an easier job for me. ;)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia -