[Full-disclosure] rPSA-2006-0116-1 mutt
- From: "Justin M. Forbes" <jmforbes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:06:31 -0400
rPath Security Advisory: 2006-0116-1
Products: rPath Linux 1
Exposure Level Classification:
Remote User Deterministic Denial of Service
Previous versions of mutt are vulnerable to Denial of Service attacks
when used to access compromised or otherwise hostile mail servers.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Novell Security contact address change
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Are consumers being misled by "phishing"?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Novell Security contact address change
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] rPSA-2006-0120-1 gnupg