[Full-disclosure] hakin9 magazine proposal
- From: Marta Ogonek <marta.ogonek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:32:53 +0200
since we don't know each other yet, I would like to introduce my company.
Software Wydawnictwo is a publishing house specialising in IT magazines. Our
magazines are printed in 7 language versions (English, German, Italian,
French, Spanish, Czech and Polish). Hakin9 is a bi-monthly technical
magazine about IT security and hacking. It covers techniques of breaking into
computer systems as well as defence and protection methods.
In September we are going to enter a new market. Our magazine will be
published in the U. S., available in B&N stores.
We are currently looking for authors and ideas that could be interesting and
gripping to our readers.
Perhaps you would be interested in writing for us?
If so, please visit our website www.en.hakin9.org and contact me to discuss
I would be very grateful for your help and support.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] UnAnonymizer
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft's Real Test with Vista is Vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft's Real Test with Vista is Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-06-019: GraceNote CDDBControl ActiveX Buffer Overflow Vulnerability