Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks

On 6/24/06, Troy Solo wrote:
As much as I have valued your opinion in the past, Valdis, you certainy
lose some credibility "backing" n3td3v.

The world would be a better place if people evaluated claims on the
basis of what they said, rather than on the basis of who said them.

Or do you think that n3td3v posting a vuln magically causes the vuln
to be unexploitable/unimportant?

-Eliah

  • Re: Max off his meds - was OT: Todays kids are nuts...
    ... Janet Wilder wrote: ... bigot. ... more credibility than 0bama. ... What's the basis for such a claim? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: TR 12/11 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Trust, like respect, ... is something earned when credibility ... "on the Internets since 1995" am I ... That should read::...without any basis in fact 'would' certainly be ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: Exchange maintenance checklist
    ... wrote:>Several weeks ago I found an Exchange maintenance checklist>that recommended what maintenance tasks to do on a daily, weekly, monthly>basis. ... If it involves running any utilities against the stores, taking them offline or backing up by mailbox, you can probably ignore it. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Max off his meds - was OT: Todays kids are nuts...
    ... will sill wrote: ... bigot. ... more credibility than 0bama. ... What's the basis for such a claim? ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: TR 12/11 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Trust, like respect, is ... Credibility has been established in here, ... credibility "on the Internets since 1995" am I supposedly refusing to ... That sort of accusatory assumption made without any basis in fact ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)