Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 08:20:17AM -0500, Gadi Evron wrote:
As much as I have valued your opinion in the past, Valdis, you certainy
lose some credibility "backing" n3td3v.

Just one man's opinion.

Troy: whatever I may think of n3td3v, or Valdis might, a vulnerability is
a vulnerability.

Valdis is smart enough and man enough to not follow just the safe and
popular opinion path, if he thinks the under-dog in public opinion or a
discussion is right he will say so. He will do the same if they are wrong
in his opinion.

Difference of opinion, more than one can be right and not everyone has to
be right all the time.

He stands behind his opinion, and to be honest, I see nothing wrong with
it.

I am not much of a n3td3v fan, but attacking that kid just for the sake of
attacking him is silly. He reported a vulnerability, go find your own.

Gadi.

gadi:

you say approximately what i was going to say, but more elegantly than i was
going to say it.

except to add:

troy:

the forming of cliques to dis each other is a waste of people's time.

i have no interest in what you think of someone else's reputation, and
that you seem compelled to tell us lowers your own reputation.

just another person's opinion.

  • Re: BBO hand 8/25/2007...The Full Hand
    ... I cited a couple of specific expert sources what a two level overcall ... bidding 2D divided the net losses for bidding 2 diamonds is greater ... regardless of the source it is opinion. ... at equal vulnerability. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: BBO hand 8/25/2007...The Full Hand
    ... I cited a couple of specific expert sources what a two level overcall ... bidding 2D divided the net losses for bidding 2 diamonds is greater ... regardless of the source it is opinion. ... at equal vulnerability. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks
    ... Just one man's opinion. ... whatever I may think of n3td3v, or Valdis might, a vulnerability is ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] Re: Publishing exploit code - what is it good for
    ... > change my opinion." ... actually coded an exploit to prove that a vulnerability is fully ... that vendors handle vulnerabilities promptly because the vendor is ... the negative publicity of admitting a vulnerability. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: port scanning withing the US: legal?
    ... is only one federal court's opinion and your mileage would vary. ... > a vulnerability. ... > perhaps in conjunction with an nmap or other scanner for port 22. ...
    (comp.security.unix)