Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks
- From: Gadi Evron <ge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 08:20:17 -0500 (CDT)
As much as I have valued your opinion in the past, Valdis, you certainy
lose some credibility "backing" n3td3v.
Just one man's opinion.
Troy: whatever I may think of n3td3v, or Valdis might, a vulnerability is
Valdis is smart enough and man enough to not follow just the safe and
popular opinion path, if he thinks the under-dog in public opinion or a
discussion is right he will say so. He will do the same if they are wrong
in his opinion.
Difference of opinion, more than one can be right and not everyone has to
be right all the time.
He stands behind his opinion, and to be honest, I see nothing wrong with
I am not much of a n3td3v fan, but attacking that kid just for the sake of
attacking him is silly. He reported a vulnerability, go find your own.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Amazon, MSN vulns and.. Yes, we know! Most sites have vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] MySpace - Stupid user security advice that they do not follow
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Mr. Kletneiks