Re: [Full-disclosure] yahoo messenger deinal of service

When the "stupid application" is connected to the biggest e-mail
provider on the planet, the ante is already upped...

Yeah, but it's boring. It's like running around to every Starbucks in town and putting toothpicks and glue in the washroom locks. Childish. Weak on imagination.

Enough with these parlour tricks.

  • Re: TECH: Securing Plastic Standoffs On Old Pin
    ... tighten down to the playfield as the screw just spins instead of biting ... Get some round toothpicks. ... If the hole is just a bit loose, ... place a small amount of PVA glue (wood glue or Elmer's ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Suggestion for small stripped hole in playfield
    ... match sticks, toothpicks and wood glue before, but no real instruction ... I'm thinking a match may not even fit in the hole so I'm ... angling toward flat toothpicks. ... Do I just dip the toothpicks in glue ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Getaway HS2 right outlane question
    ... toothpicks and carpenter's glue from underneath eliminated the ... It should be higher - ball should not be able to cross over it. ... got pounded down too far somehow. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Best glue to fix a split foam wing ???
    ... If the wing thickness allows, I like the round toothpicks. ... fiberglass struts on both sides of the break, ... What is the best kind of glue to mend split foam ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)