Re: [Full-disclosure] Phishing and Spammers

A simple SQL query can delete all records from the same IP/machine, if
the counter is above 2.

Presto, database cleaned. Also the phiser will now that at that address
there's someone who knows better. Remove the address from the database
and add a newbie clueless address instead.

Best-case scenario? Solve our problem and let others deal with it.