Re: [Full-disclosure] terrorists have invaded the united states

On 6/10/06, Robert Waters <robert.waters.nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

wow is this ever OT.
Would you please keep this type of nonsense to your own list?
On 6/10/06, n3td3v <n3td3v@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terrorists have invaded the united states
>
> Taken out your president
>
> Sacked your government
>
> Took over whitehouse
>
> Put Bush in court
>
> Because the terrorists said Bush had weapons of mass destruction
>
> No weapons were found
>
> The terrorists said it doesn't matter
>
> We're staying in America until the American people stop launching
attacks on
> the terrorists
>
> The terrorists have destroyed your area
>
> They bombed your schools
>
> Your neighbours are disabled for life
>
> The terrorists realise they've made a mistake and the American people
won't
> stop attacking them to get their country back
>
> The terrorists ask bin laden for help to stop the American people
bombing
> them so they can leave the united states
>
> Bin laden and the rest of the world decide not to take part
>
> Bin laden didn't want his own community bombed for helping the
terrorists
> regain control and security in America
>
> The terroirst say no bin laden you've got to help us, Bush bombed our
> country and killed everyone in Iraq, you've got to help us
>
> Bin laden says no, the invasion of Iraq was wrong, and two wrongs don't
make
> a right
>
> The terrorists are left to inforce security and implement the whitehouse
and
> congress, the old congress and whitehouse officals were killed by the
> terrorists, so now the terrorists need to restore claim amougst the
American
> people and say "We invaded America on good grounds, we thought you had
> weapons of mass destruction, we didn't find any, we're sorry for killing
> half of the American population"
>
> The terrorists say they'll go back to Iraq and leave the American people
> get back to normal life
>
> The terorists tell Iraq, we're fighting America on their soil, so we
don't
> need to fight them in Iraq
>
> The Iraqi people don't believe the terrorists and ask them to leave
America

> The terrorists say we won't leave America until our job is done!
>
> Half the population of America is dead, : men, women, children
>
> You live in fear the terorists will bomb your community
>
> The terrorists say the war is over in America, although everyday the
> American people are desperate and they decide to bomb city center
shopping
> centres in America to make sure the terrorists don't look as if they've
> managed to take over America
>
> The last thing the American people want is pictures on world wide tv of
the
> terrorists shaking hands with the American people in New York, picutres
of
> the American people welcoming the terrorists into America and praising
them
> for their good faith that they were looking for the weapons of mass
> destruction
>
> The American people want to make sure the terrorists are the most evil
> people on the planet, they don't want them to be heros
>
> The Americans are not killers, but because of the biggest terrorist
attack
> on the planet that has destroyed everything the American people stood
for,
> the Americans have no choice but to fight the terrorists, until the
> terrorists leave America!

Robert Waters: Wow is this ever off-topic

n3td3v: Off topic? You think?

rOBERT wATERS: Sure this is a security mailing list for computers,
terrorists don't use computers

n3td3v: Hahaha! You think terrorists don't use computerS? Wow now i've heard
it all

n3td3v: I guess the terorists in the united states use snail mail, like they
did with the anthrax :)

Robrt W: n3td3v go back to your own list and post your socalled zero-day,
mawhahahaha, no one on fd likes you!

  • Re: Prevaricator-In-Chief Gives Primetime Speech
    ... So tonight I want to talk to you about how far we have come in Iraq, and the path that lies ahead. ... people, invaded his neighbors, and declared America to be his enemy. ... The mission of American troops in urban raids and desert patrols - fighting Saddam loyalists and foreign terrorists - has brought danger and suffering and loss. ... Reconstruction efforts and the training of Iraqi Security Forces started more slowly than we hoped. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • What Baker Must Do on Iraq
    ... What Baker Must Do on Iraq ... As the United States tries to bluff its way out of Iraq, ... Terrorists will indeed believe that all this is a triumph for their ... by the superb work of cops at home and spooks abroad. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • Re: Something You Might Want to Know
    ... How GW Bush presented the case in Iraq was, in fact, a lie. ... Because of you our nation is more secure. ... America is grateful for a job well done. ... terrorists and the camps where they trained. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Cheneys Stock Options rose 3,281% last year
    ... I guess those 30,000 innocent civilians that died in Iraq are ... the terrorists who are presently trying ... No, idiot boy, we don't WANT to spend it. ... Live in America for a lifetime and maybe you'd understand. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)
  • American Debacle by Zbigniew Brzezinski
    ... History," that the ultimate cause of imperial collapse was "suicidal ... Now, however, more than a reformulation of U.S. goals in Iraq is ... among Muslims for the terrorists. ... An intense political hatred for America, ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)