[Full-disclosure] RE: Want to test this desktop barrier? (Unauthorized offer) > 0day protection (Bill Stout)
- From: "Chavoux Luyt" <chavoux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:27:37 +0200
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 18:07:27 -0700
From: "Bill Stout" <bill.stout@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Full-disclosure] Want to test this desktop barrier?
(Unauthorized offer) 0day protection
It is conceptually different than AV or AS products, which is which is >why I fall back to analogies. Even experienced security folk >automatically categorize something new with existing products, and >presuppose there is nothing new under the sun.My first reaction on reading the article was that finally Windows
users can get something that resembles what is built-in to
Unix/Linux/MacOSX... the ability to seperate user space from
root/administrator/system. Does Winpooch do the same?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Re: SSL VPNs and security
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] RSBAC 1.2.7 Released
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] Re: SSL VPNs and security
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] RSBAC 1.2.7 Released