Re: re : [Full-disclosure] n3td3v agenda revealed
- From: "<...>" <massimo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:33:50 +0200
i can see it.
the best security pros, the darkest amongst the blackhats, the most clever underground scientists, the most payed in dot-coms...
and n3td3v "Commander in chief" telling them what to do..... can you imagine???
Our international security group is the biggest underground group on
the internet today.
Where is your group? Ha ha... ;-)
Commander in chief,
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Flash adverts and XSS (clickTAG revisited)
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] MDaemon NOT vulnerable .. sorry for the advisory.. QBik Wingate is vulnerable
- Previous by thread: Re: re : [Full-disclosure] n3td3v agenda revealed
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] Tool Release - Tor Blocker