Re: [Full-disclosure] breaking news tools, for an ever changing community

Hi,

When you signup for a n3td3v account, your account will be binded with
your IP address, and you will only be able to access your account with
that IP address unique address. If you try and access your account on
an IP address you didn't sign-up with, you'll be denied access to your
account.

er, thats a bit of a crap idea. I access the internet from several dozen
different IPs daily. Either through home, work, the cafe down the road,
the town centre wifi, my friends houses etc. Binding to a single
IP address is a stupid idea which I thought still only worked in the
minds of some database/science journal people who dont 'get' the internet

alan

  • outlook2000 modprof - how to create multiple internet mail services
    ... I've got a prf (internet mail) that modprof will append to a existing ... account, modprof will delete the whole profile - is there a way to ... Specifies the name of the POP3 server used for incoming messages. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Bare min. install with problems - Email, VPN
    ... > pull their email through the Exchange server. ... All they need is to connect to the Internet, ... > account for their internet access when in Europe and Asia. ... >>> through their local ISP account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Bare min. install with problems - Email, VPN
    ... Exchange server. ... original post) but use their local ISP for internet access to the office. ... >> their local ISP account. ... > I'd also ditch the POP connector and host the mail directly on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: The REAL ID problem, and solutions
    ... Your account will remain accessible for play until August 9, ... I'm a person who has long argued that there is no privicy on the Internet, ... I don't want Blizzard doing it either. ... I'm supposed to trust Blizzard, who's business is the game, to protect the same type of information as a in-game feature? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)