[Full-disclosure] n3td3v agenda revealed

Intro:
We, the n3td3v group have come up with a good way to disturbute our
recently discovered zero-day vulnerability and exploit code.
How:
Everytime you sign up to the n3td3v group you recieve a welcome
message per unique e-mail address.
Scoop:
We plan to periodically release zero-day via the google group welcome
message, no longer are we using full-disclosure to reveal our dark
secret(s).
Additionally:
If Microsoft can make money from their own vulnerabilities via OneCare
then we can exploit the google groups welcome message by releasing
zero-day on the welcome message.
Furthermore:
We will post a message on Full-Disclosure mailing list which will
directly or indirectly indicate a presence that our welcome message
has zero-day web link. However, our welcome message will only ever
have zero-day web link when we notify the security community that a
special welcome message is available.
What this means to you:
Free Zero-Day for vendors Microsoft, Yahoo and Google. (our prime targets!)
What it means for us:
More members on our news group than ring-of-fire.
Regards:
n3td3v

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] n3td3v agenda revealed
    ... the n3td3v group have come up with a good way to disturbute our ... recently discovered zero-day vulnerability and exploit code. ... Everytime you sign up to the n3td3v group you recieve a welcome ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Beware of IBM laptop order email
    ... >> spam-mail that used an unknown 'zero-day' vulnerability in IE. ... >> this issue is really a zero-day vulnerability or just a old one, ... > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Beware of IBM laptop order email
    ... > release any information about the zero-day issue, ... > a zero-day vulnerability or just a old one, ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
    (Full-Disclosure)