Re: [Full-disclosure] For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec
- From: "Sean Crawford" <sean01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:07:56 +1000
----- Original Message ----- From: "n3td3v" <n3td3v@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 9:46 AM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec
Hello Mi5, Mi6, Symantec
I have information regarding Yahoo
I used to be his friend but now he fell out with me, so I want to tell
everyone about him, because he's a yahoo employee i used to give
"intelligence" to, but now he backstabbed me, and he miscalculated how
much i knew about him and his "circle of friends".
I'll bet the dude said to himself, 'Whoa, n3td3v is a fisking idiot', right after reading a few choice fd post
He works for YahooMate....now I'll worry about you, stay off the grog and going public on mailing lists and things could turn around for you....
Contact me on e-mail and we can exchange phone numbers,
To the rest I ask this, has a bigger fool has hit the ether?.....
This is of real concern to us all if an idiot of this caliber can get any sort of voice, someone could read his diatribe and think it was close to the real world.
I'll pass on your slanderism thanks and just slander you.
n3td3v is an total idiot/drunk.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] REMINDER: DC4420 London meet this Thursday - 25th May
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] I'm ready to tell the police
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] For the attention of Mi5, Mi6 or Symantec