Re: [Full-disclosure] Call for moderation

Things have been close to perfect since I started
auto-deleting messages containing 'n3td3v' back in
March.

  • RE: forgotten admin password
    ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ... Bank Zachodni WBK S.A. z siedziba we Wroclawiu, ... Wiadomosc ta oraz wszelkie zalaczone do niej pliki sa tajemnica nadawcy ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: forgotten admin password
    ... I've thought about ERD Commander 2003 ... Subject: forgotten admin password ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OE/Hotmail
    ... I opened one Hotmail account and one Yahoo ... > gets about 20 spam mails a day, in the Inbox, not the Junk Mail box. ...
  • Re: BUG: soft lockup detected on CPU#0!
    ... soft lockup detected on CPU#0! ... We are using multiple ata cards in our ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: P112 Support Group Established
    ... >>spam entirely. ... > reject messages from Yahoo groups but will not gey to you if you ...
    (comp.os.cpm)