Re: [Full-disclosure] **LosseChange::Debunk it??**

  • Re: Creative juggling... wheres the juggling?
    ... often the best tool for communication of these ideas is internet video. ... that are being release everyday on youtube by 'show-off' jugglers (his ... find the pride, invest in your act, THEN show it to the world. ... the creation phase! ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Video on YouTube....not happy...
    ... in Dan's case someone else's video) there's an Anatoli Zalevski who ... A 13 year-old Chinese boy doing almost exactly the same act. ... her Kris Kremo's act move for move off of a video. ... you're talking about juggling moves in your response which is ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: BJC 2007 HLCB thread
    ... Wes Peden saying he was really glad to finally meet ME! ... looking down from the third floor balcony and seeing ... Seeing Luke Wilson's act finally. ... Getting so much great footage for my 4x2 video. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Saving RMO
    ...  There is no tasteful joke ... about rape, and certainly any comments about a video concerning the ... act and a specific individual is nothing less than bloody evil. ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Cates act from Rochester/Video posting experiment
    ... The Void wrote: ... I've disabled downloads and I'm asking ... I'd really prefer that my act be seen live, but there are a lot of people ... video a thousand times). ...
    (rec.juggling)