Re: [Full-disclosure] **LosseChange::Debunk it??**
- From: "Morning Wood" <se_cur_ity@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:19:23 -0700
the only "fact" worth investigating in this is the sales of stocks leading up to 911.
viewed from a technical standpoint on the pentagon attack and the towers collapse... well this is just pure bullshit. anyone with basic physics and any amount of avation experience can see the author is absolutly clueless in regards to these technical points.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] Microsoft MSDTC NdrAllocate Validation Vulnerability
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1055-1] New Mozilla Firefox packages fix arbitrary code execution
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] **LosseChange::Debunk it??**
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] **LosseChange::Debunk it??**