Re: [Full-disclosure] IE7 Zero Day

Ahh and here come the clueless posts from those that have never
found a vulnerability themselves.

Sigh...

On Thu, 04 May 2006 21:51:50 -0700 "Randal T. Rioux"
<randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
0x80@xxxxxxx wrote:
If you are interested in bidding. I can provide you wtih an
account to provide the funds. Social Security numbers are for
American citizens only so don't assume I am such a person.

I'll start the bidding at $1.25 USD. Do you take checks?

I have a slighty used half-liter bottle of Mountain Dew for trade
if
you're willing to barter.

Let me know... I'm serious.

Randy

PS I found that the rotors on my Jeep wear down faster than they
should.
Does anyone know a contact at Daimler/Chrylser that would be
interested
in buying this vulnerability information? I don't have a fix yet
though.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485