Re: [Full-disclosure] IE7 Zero Day

On Thu, 04 May 2006 16:46:28 PDT, 0x80@xxxxxxx said:
Highest bidder that can convince me that you will actually pay
wins.

As a spectator, I wonder who's going to bid on it, and how much, without any
clues as to what exactly the extent is (crash, code execution as user, code
exec as system, etc), or even any proof you have the goods.. ;)

  • Re: CRASH
    ... >The practical problem with CRASH is that if you use it frequently, ... prefer the CRASH bid, does 1S constructively promise either a 4333 ... Defensive bidding is never required, just as you feel, which is why I always think arguments such as ... overcaller runs from 3S because of the alert, but says responder "cannot" have a six-card suit when he did not open a weak two. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: XP Pro Crash and BSOD but too quick to read
    ... and application logs for the details of the crash as well. ... we can also analyze that for clues. ... Associate Expert - WindowsXP Expert Zone ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Stumped again
    ... My apologies then. ... Tim normally asks about the Wee Stinker which has some notoriously bad clues. ... Similarly I can't imagine Tom Johnson letting this last one into the Spectator. ...
    (rec.puzzles.crosswords)
  • Re: Crash over strong 1C. Does it make sense?
    ... 1H/S/N show two-suiters, respectively same colour, ... success with it (and some havoc because of the 1S bid). ... CRASH is a good idea if you want to let partner jam ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Sad Story, with touching support from Toyota-United
    ... Tour of the Gila was seriously injured in a crash on the last road ... in a Chicago election and bid early, ...
    (rec.bicycles.racing)