Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability

Dave "No, not that one" Korn wrote:
Sol Invictus wrote:
"I also remember LSD pesters Microsoft and they were rapidly sold
out."
I knew those guys were on something when they created Windows!!! They
had Dealers sell out of LSD???? ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't talk crazy. Everyone knows what operating system you get if you do
way too much acid.... Berkeley![*]

Windows must have been written on a fatal mogadon downer IMO.

cheers,
DaveK

[*] - Two things came out of Berkeley. And they both can be globbed by
'?sd'.

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Hofmann LSD did not
come from Berkeley :-))
and following the path of logic if LSD did not exist in Berkeley , and
as you told us BSD and LSD are from Berkeley leads us to the conclusion
that BSD did not exist either :-)) So the only true thing is Windows :-))

Javor Ninov aka DrFrancky
securitydot.net

  • Re: Hey Stan
    ... "There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Owsley
    ... million doses of LSD at his labs in San Francisco's Bay Area. ... their live sound at a time when little thought was given to ... journal at the University of California, Berkeley. ... Only my society and the one making the laws are different." ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Sill trying to get ME to install
    ... Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. ... "Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Between Assemblers
    ... > There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: socket creation
    ... I am working on windows mobile. ... Berkeley implementation. ... In particular I don't believe pcap supports the target of interest to the OP. ... Asking on a Windows Mobile group would be the OPs best recourse as has already been mentioned. ...
    (comp.lang.c)