[Full-disclosure] microsoft update
- From: Brian Anderson <bla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:41:20 -0400
The update of the MS licensing verifier is listed as a pre-release? Perhaps someone at MS has goofed?
MICROSOFT PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
MICROSOFT WINDOWS GENUINE ADVANTAGE VALIDATION TOOL
These license terms are an agreement between Microsoft Corporation (or based on where you live, one of its affiliates) and you. Please read them. They apply to the pre-release software named above, which includes the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to any Microsoft
· Internet-based services, and · support services
for this software, unless other terms accompany those items. If so, those terms apply.
This software is a pre-release version of the software intended to update the technological measures in Windows XP which are designed to prevent unlicensed use of Windows XP.
Attached jpg is screen shot of page.
Brian L. Anderson
Office of Information Technology
bla at darton.edu
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] ZDI-06-011: Mozilla Firefox Table Rebuilding Code Execution Vulnerability
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] [SECURITY] [DSA 1043-1] New abcmidi packages fix arbitrary code execution