Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: MSIE (mshtml.dll) OBJECT tag vulnerability

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:10:25 BST, "Dave \"No, not that one\" Korn" said:
Don't talk crazy. Everyone knows what operating system you get if you do
way too much acid.... Berkeley![*]

The original quote and attribution:

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence.
-- Jeremy S. Anderson

  • Re: Between Assemblers
    ... > There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Caribou Barbie is resigning
    ... "There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Hey Stan
    ... "There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...   We don't believe this to be a coincidence." ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Anti-abortionists
    ... "There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Date calculation
    ... There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. ...
    (perl.beginners)