Re: [Full-disclosure] Who Do I Contact?

I called the FBI they said to call the local police, who then told me to call the Attorney General of that state. I can't speak to him or anyone in his office until Monday due to being close on weekend. So school is lucky to get an extra 24 hours to fix this.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gadi Evron" <ge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Who Do I Contact?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:30:00 +0200

CrYpTiC MauleR wrote:
I am sorry I am not going to say who the school is. Mainly
because so many socials numbers are at risk including mine. I
have contacted the VP of Information Technology and he assured me
he would call the company that makes the website. After 20 days
the hole was not fixed, so I called the department heads and am
giving them 48 hours from then which is now currently at 24 hours
before I move onto notifying someone else. I was also thinking
about contacting FBI about this seeing they handle school
breaches but not sure.

I will not go full disclosure with the info, collect SSNs and
show school (illegal) and also please don't ask me for the
school's name or the details of the hole. The school has been
careless even with the tech department making a support ticket
about my initial report which I later found out anyone could view
too. They obviously don't know how to do anything right. So if
anyone could provide me with a phone number or place I can
contact would be great. Please do not reply with a name or number
without it being posted on a credited site or be easily
verifiable. I am not going to just randomly call whoever someone
tells me too. Could be some idiot wants to just trick me into
giving the details to him. Thank for the help so far guys!

I can connect with the secret service, but I am not sure they are
the right people.

Without even some minor details, I can't help.
-- /~\ The Green
\ / Ribbon Campaign
X Against Purple
/ \ Ribbons! -- "The Geometry of Shadows", Babylon 5.