Re: [Full-disclosure] Shell accounts

simply having a shell account does in itself gaurantee anonymity.

Whatever you read was probably talking about tunnelling. so you
connected to target host via N number of hops (other shell accounts on
different boxes). Doing a trace would require logs from N number of

This is more or less what the network does, I believe with
only 3 hops though + encryption between tor nodes. There are some
give-aways though with tor, like DNS leakage which may or may not give
you away.