[Full-disclosure] Shell accounts
- From: "Ian stuart Turnbull" <ian.t7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:26:24 +0100
my inquisitiveness has got the better of me again.
After reading some info on hacking it refernces getting a Shell account.
Is this a unix type bash/bourne shell? It mentions that to remain anonymous you will need a Shell account. I know there are a number of places offering free shell accts some with an out to the internet others without.
Suppose I had a friend who had a Linux connected to the internet and I got him to set me up a username. As long as his machine didn't do any logging [and he pretended not to know of anyone using this account] would I - using sssh to connect] be traceable.
No I'm not planning on doing any hacking or causing mischief. Though I'd love to know who's trying to get into my machine... but thats another story!!
Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] info on ip spoofing please
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Shell accounts
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] info on ip spoofing please
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Shell accounts