Re: [Full-disclosure] [HV-PAPER] Anti-Phishing Tips You Should Not Follow

"
Tip #2: Invalid credentials work on impersonated websites.

If you feel there is something wrong with a website, use invalid
username and invalid password to log in. If the website then presents
you with the "Logon failed" page, you are possibly on a legitimate
website, so you may proceed with logging in using your correct
credentials. If it gets you right through - it is definitely a
phishing attempt.
"

argghh!!!!

-- Michael