Re: [Full-disclosure] (no subject)

Webguy, please get off this list.

-- Michael

On 3/31/06, Dixon, Wayne <wcdixo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we get back onto topic. Not everybody is going to like everybody,
and this list is really starting to irritate me with this useless
complaining about who should be on and who should be off the list. If
you don't like it, leave.

Webguy

  • Re: Flow
    ... I agree it was useless. ... complaining about, then surely you don't expect to get those concerns ... they're ignored as they deserve to be. ... borland.public.delphi.non-technical do not care too. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Troll (was: Development Resources)
    ... it is more like someone who wastes everyone's time with useless ... >>junk just to irritate people. ... Try doing some real work. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: builtin lists and Intel SSE support?
    ... Then why do you choose a path that seems to irritate you so much? ... by either coding the stuff yourself or by paying someone to do it for ... you) or go on without complaining. ... it's going to get as far as commercial tools go, so accept it or go away. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Usefull python tutorial
    ... All I found are useless. ... That's a bit more obscure, and I'm not entirely surprised it's not in ... you're complaining about): ... I've also heard good things about Dive Into Python: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: copy on write
    ... This is, I think, the ultimate truth of the matter. ... People would not complain if they did not care. ... The only useless ... complaint is people complaining about other people complaining. ...
    (comp.lang.python)