Re: [Full-disclosure] Noise

You've said you were leaving about 3 times in the past, and then came
back shortly after. Stay away.

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 03:08 +0100, n3td3v wrote:

I will go away if you want, but that doesn't stop me being the founder
of the biggest groups' with corporate hack information on the
internet. If you want me to F""k off I will...if that makes you sleep
easier. Bye, then, I guess this will be my last ever FD post. I wil
dispappear and Todd from RING-0F-FIRE can come back on the list and
take over. Since they have all the corporate hackers, after all
<sarcastic grin>.