[Full-disclosure] Benign site to test for IE HTML Objects Handle vul

I'm a little out of the loop here (just returned from
a couple weeks on vacation) so please bare with me.

I'm looking for a benign site to test successful
exploitation of the HTML Objects Handle vul.

Any info would be appreciated.

  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • Re: fstab and LABEL=
    ... Plus I agree with Tim that it would be better if we could be left in ... new package is installed, either on it's own or at the whim of a package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problem with kdvi font rendering after sarge-->etch upgrade
    ... I have no trouble opening these doucments on my ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Ousted
    ... South Korean PM played golf....result? ... asked him to resign. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Duplicate disk in a volume group
    ... think this one would not be good because there is still an entry for a GOOD ... Duplicate disk in a volume group ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (AIX-L)