[Full-disclosure] Benign site to test for IE HTML Objects Handle vul
- From: Steven Rakick <stevenrakick@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:31:42 -0800 (PST)
I'm a little out of the loop here (just returned from
a couple weeks on vacation) so please bare with me.
I'm looking for a benign site to test successful
exploitation of the HTML Objects Handle vul.
Any info would be appreciated.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] PHC: The 'Hack'ademy 2nd round
- Next by Date: [Full-disclosure] re: eeye temporary patch for current IE vulnerability
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] PHC: The 'Hack'ademy 2nd round
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] re: eeye temporary patch for current IE vulnerability