[Full-disclosure] Benign site to test for IE HTML Objects Handle vul

I'm a little out of the loop here (just returned from
a couple weeks on vacation) so please bare with me.

I'm looking for a benign site to test successful
exploitation of the HTML Objects Handle vul.

Any info would be appreciated.

  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • Re: Duplicate disk in a volume group
    ... think this one would not be good because there is still an entry for a GOOD ... Duplicate disk in a volume group ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (AIX-L)
  • RE: FreeBSD on Dell PE850
    ... When I install using the 6.1 disk one I get the error "Add of package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Cant login via kde - hangs when "initializing peripherals"
    ... failsafe term then startkde - no problems ... I can login in under gnome - no problem. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: fstab and LABEL=
    ... Plus I agree with Tim that it would be better if we could be left in ... new package is installed, either on it's own or at the whim of a package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Fedora)