Re: [Full-disclosure] New IE sploit?

No but don't worry the press will tell you that the world is ending
anyways.

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:20:22 -0800 xyberpix <xyberpix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hey All,

I know this isn't really the place, but hey.
Has anyone got any sites that are currently using this, ideally
links?

TIA

xyberpix

Blog: http://blogs.securiteam.com

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485

  • Re: Good God, What Happened to this Group?/news from the other side of the script pad!!
    ... Hey, I'm not even sure I'm losing my pain doc. ... they tell me not to worry and that there won't be any sudden ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: ...this must stop....or...
    ... Yeah, you have nothing to worry about. ... Hey guys, anyone here ... > know how to give Last Rites? ...
    (rec.humor)
  • Re: Just to say hello, Im the new guy
    ... Hey y'all- ... Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, ... worry about the little spats- it's bound to happen. ... pump they have in testing stages- ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Dear Hotrod:
    ... "It never happened to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" ... NO REASON- to worry about, was going to add ONE THOUSAND police officers to ... But hey, you know Canadian rules, "If I can't see it, it can't hurt me". ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: Prayers and good vibes needed for...
    ... Lynn I worry for you and thought it was almost over so you can ... courthouse to refile with the process-server request. ... Hey I'm glad you're almost free of this problem. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)