Re: [Full-disclosure] Phun! Search

I have exploit code for this issue, which the list won't be getting hold of..
The disclosure was to show that I can ask the slurp robot to cache an
account on the public index, so I can retrieve account information. I ask
the code to cache a copy of 'x user', when 'x' is at critical information
page to obtain access to the yahoo users account. Of course with such a good
0-day, I use it seldom and only on specific targets like yahoo users with
'paid' services and or Yahoo employees.