Re: [Full-disclosure] Secure HTTP
- From: Clark Mills <c.mills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:37:06 +1200
Brian Eaton wrote:
On 3/23/06, Julien GROSJEAN - Proxiad <j.grosjean@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Ok, but all his traffic on his network will be encrypted... no ?If the sites you are visiting don't support encryption, you are still
going to end up with data in clear-text on the wire.
Sure. It depends on who and what he is worried about.
Maybe a valid scenario might be surfing Pr0n from work?
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Fun with DHTML
- Next by Date: Re: FW: [Full-disclosure] Secure HTTP
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Secure HTTP
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Secure HTTP