Re: [Full-disclosure] Phun! Search
- From: womber <womber@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:54:41 -0600
On 3/21/06, n3td3v <n3td3v@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You're just mad because we never sent you the exploit code for "Yahoo Slurp"
Is that anything like a slushie?
Big and showy, but no real substance.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: [Full-disclosure] w3wp remote DoS
- Next by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Links to Google's cache of 626 FrSIRT exploits
- Previous by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Phun! Search
- Next by thread: Re: [Full-disclosure] Phun! Search