[Full-disclosure] Re: Links to Google's cache of 626 FrSIRT exploits

layne@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
So you never recursively sucked FrSIRT.com before the public exploits
section was "definitively closed" well we're in luck (at least for a
little while) because Google did.

This page links to Google's cache of 626 FrSIRT exploits

http://www.elsenot.com/frsirt-google.html

If you want to fetch them with wget, you'll need to supply a plausible
user-agent using the -U option on the command line. Without that, google
just returns a "403 Forbidden". I found the following technique worked:

wget 'http://www.elsenot.com/frsirt-google.html'
grep -o 'href="[^"]*"' frsirt-google.html | cut -d '"' -f 2 > list.txt
wget -i list.txt -U 'User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1;
en-GB; rv:1.7.10) Gecko/20050717 Firefox/1.0.6'

although IIRC you could also just pipe the output from grep | cut straight
into wget, should you want to save yourself the temporary listing file.

cheers,
DaveK

  • Re: Using wget
    ... Tried to get a video from Google video (looked in page contents and got the ... URL of the swf file), but wget gives a "access denied" error: ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Downloading lots and lots and lots of files
    ... They (Google) provided some information on ... script downloads them fine, but it would be much faster if i could ... I'm running the wget using the sys command on a ... windows box (i know, i know, but the whole place is windows so I don't ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Makin search on the other site and getting data and writing in xml
    ... Google don't define "automated query"it, and I don't think they can. ... (wget doesn't in fact work, ... But trying to draw a distinction between ... as can be seen by the heavy-handed way Google blocks the manual use of ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Special characters and wget
    ... > Interface (CGI among friends). ... Try Google. ... The question mark is not ... One of the features of wget is that when it sees links ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Downloading lots and lots and lots of files