[Full-disclosure] MSN Passport Cert improperly issued
- From: Babak Pasdar <bpasdar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:56:57 -0500
I am not sure if this has been brought up before but...
It seems that MSN's cert for private login to the passport site is
issued for the wrong domain.
Engage in the Daily Security Briefing (DSB) Community Site:
New! DSB/Week-in-Review for Week.10 March'06:
Description: This is a digitally signed message part
igxglobal utilizes state of the art technology from PGP to ensure the safeguard of all electronic correspondences. This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure future messages from this sender, please click this link and contact your representative at igxglobal for further information:
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: [Full-disclosure] FrSIRT Puts Exploits up for Sale
- Next by Date: RE: [Full-disclosure] What about subscriber only?
- Previous by thread: [Full-disclosure] XCon2006 Call For Paper
- Next by thread: [Full-disclosure] MSN Passport Cert improperly issued